The Corporate Partnerships Research and Analytics intern will assist the department with sports industry research, sponsor category insights and key sponsor metrics/reports for the sales and activation team. The intern will also review sponsor data and track performance of marketing assets across many verticals including social and digital media, broadcast ratings, traditional consumer and category research, fan engagement, food and beverage trends and other partner metrics as needed. This is a full-time post graduate internship for 2020 or 2021 Graduates only. The duration of the position is 10 months and pays $12 per hour (plus time and a half for any overtime). The intern will need to be within a commutable distance to the Philadelphia area. Relocation expenses are the responsibility of the intern.
The Corporate Partnerships Research and Insights intern will report to the VP of Corporate Partnership Sales and the SVP Revenue and Strategy (for adhoc projects).
- Support the sales team by researching industry trends and sponsor category insights.
· Assist the team to provide insights regarding the performance of marketing assets across many verticals including social and digital media, broadcast, traditional consumer and category research, fan engagement, food and beverage sales, and other partner metrics as needed.
· Work with data across third party platforms to provide insights on fan and market segmentation behavior and key insights from the industry to identify key industry categories, emerging categories, and businesses to be targeted.
- Assist the team and work with the marketing and social media teams to organize and track performance of key sponsored platforms and campaigns across social media channels, digital platforms including website, podcasts and the Eagles app.
- Assist with tracking of asset inventory for the sales team.
- Assist with tracking of partner food and beverage sales data at Lincoln Financial Field and identify trends.
- Complete adhoc market research for corporate partners as needed.
- Review NFL League Reports and identify action items from reports.
- Assist the activation team to pull key sponsor metrics for end of season recaps.
- Assist with the annual partner brand research surveys.
- Assist in the development of materials, presentations, and research to be used in team/client meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business or related field (MBA preferred)
- Ability to research industry trends and sponsor category insights
- Experience utilizing tools to interrogate numbers when needed with the ability to articulate and develop meaningful insights, and create data visualization
- The ability to leverage technology, data and analytical tools to support our department
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Required computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Preferred computer skills: CRM (salesforce), Business Intelligence tools and data visualization tools
- This position currently is subject to a COVID-19 vaccination requirement, subject to applicable law.
Integrity & Values – Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization.
Interpersonal Confidence – Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships.
Adaptability – Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly.
Managing Processes – Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow.
Organizational Ability – Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.