The Philadelphia Eagles are seeking a creative individual with superb storytelling skills as a Multimedia Journalist. This individual will work within Eagles Entertainment publishing content for social media, PhiladelphiaEagles.com and the teams’ official mobile app.
This is a full-time internship position for a duration of 10 months. The internship pays $12 per hour plus time and a half for overtime (any hours worked over 40 per week). The position will be based in Philadelphia. Relocation expenses are the responsibility of the intern.
- Must be a recent college graduate (2020 or 2021)
- Must be creative, enthusiastic, willing to learn, and self-driven
- Experience in video production and print journalism
- Excellent storyteller with strong writing ability and communication skills
- Multimedia production skills including shooting on a variety of cameras and editing in Adobe Premiere.
- Ability to engage effectively with others of diverse cultures or backgrounds
- Ability to work a non-standard work week which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Research and write stories for PhiladelphiaEagles.com
- Shoot and edit supporting video packages for Eagles digital platforms
- Publish content to PhiladelphiaEagles.com through CMS system
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for football
- Relevant experience in reporting
- Advanced skills in Adobe Premiere or other editing software
- Experience in field production settings
- Basic knowledge of audio production