The Social Media Designer will develop and execute original content for use on all Philadelphia Eagles digital platforms including: PhiladelphiaEagles.com, mobile app, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and LinkedIn. Candidates should have a passion for creativity, technology, and innovation. They will work within Eagles Entertainment, alongside other departments including Corporate Sales and Marketing. The position reports to the Digital Platforms Manager.
The position reports to the Digital Platforms Manager. They will work within the Eagles Entertainment team as well as with other departments including Corporate Sales and Marketing.
- Develop and maintain the Philadelphia Eagles brand’s identity through original and creative design concepts made specifically for social media platforms
- Produce content to be posted across platforms
- Create high-level designs that elevate the brand
- Maintain official team accounts through posting content, responding to fan inquiries, and monitoring general activity
- Consistently develop actionable content campaigns that can be monetized within league and platform monetization policies across all digital platforms
- Respond quickly and appropriately to social and sports trends on digital platforms, capitalizing on timely moments that are relevant to the Eagles team and brand
- Remain educated on digital best practices and apply to our digital and social strategy
- Assist in monitoring analytics of posted content, using data to inform future decisions and planning
- Travel to NFL tentpole events including Pro Bowl, Scouting Combine, and Draft to participate in coverage on digital and social platforms
- Work all home and road games to assist with execution of the gameday content plan, which includes capturing and posting videos and photos from the game site and developing graphical content
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Personal Accountability -Gains input from others and moves decisions forward in the organization; accountable for actions.
Integrity & Values – Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization.
Interpersonal Confidence – Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships.
Entrepreneurial Skills– Individuals will have the ability to identify and capitalize on new ideas, business practices and processes.
Results Oriented – Drives for results to improve bottom line performance; able to make timely or planned decisions appropriate to the circumstances or situation.
Adaptability – Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly.
Managing Processes – Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow.
Organizational Ability – Connect people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, communications, marketing, computer science or related field is preferred
- This is a non-exempt position
- 2 or more years of social media experience including planning, creating, and managing content
- Proficiency in editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience in After Effects is a plus
- Experience using various analytics software
- Strong creativity and innovation skills
- Advanced user experience with all social platforms
- Demonstrates editorial judgment based on current events and platform style
- Ability to work with a team and take direction
- Ability to work events and gameday. At times, may require schedule flexibility.
- This position currently is subject to a COVID-19 vaccination requirement, subject to applicable law.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
For your consideration:
· Our organization makes an impact on and off the field.
· Generous time off effective the first day of hire, paid holidays – including 2 floating holidays, summer Fridays, 3 weeks paid vacation, sick time, and Eagles time.
· Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits.
· Financial wellness. Invest in your future. 401(k) with company match and company provided Pension Plan.