The Philadelphia Eagles is known as one of the more progressive organizations in professional sports and is considered one of the most storied sports franchises in history. As an organization, the Philadelphia Eagles is both an exciting and demanding place to work fueled by passion, dedication, and a commitment on and off the field. We take our responsibility to the community seriously; the Eagles aim to make an impact in the Greater Philadelphia area and beyond. The Eagles has developed programs that provide support to the community including Eagles Autism Foundation and Eagles Cares. In addition, we are an environmental leader with our Go Green Program.
The executive office is located at the NovaCare Complex. This spectacular 108,000 square foot facility offers the very best in terms of space, amenities and care for the players, coaches, and staff.
Lincoln Financial Field is one of the premier sports and entertainment facilities in the United States. In addition to being the home of the Philadelphia Eagles, the stadium hosts numerous other events, providing an unmatched spectator experience for over 69,000 fans. Lincoln Financial Field is maintained and managed by professionals working together to provide the highest quality sports and entertainment experience in a safe, clean, and friendly environment.
The TikTok Content Manager will support the social media strategy and content creation across social platforms, primarily focusing on TikTok and supporting YT Shorts, IG reels, and Snapchat. Responsible for creating, planning, and editing content, focusing on fan engagement, growing brand loyalty, and driving broader awareness. This position is responsible for extending the reach and amplification of brand content across social platforms. The ideal candidate for this role will create content that pairs brand voice, tone, and values with trends, campaign strategy, and analytics to make informed strategic decisions. The TikTok Content Manager will have an in-depth understanding of emerging trends, with a strong emphasis on TikTok and YT Shorts. The ideal candidate is a vertical video platform expert who knows all the latest trends, how to create and edit successful content on the platforms, and fully understands the publishing process.
The TikTok Content Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Social Media
- Work with the social team to develop best-in-class TikTok strategy and content that delivers and amplifies the brand’s voice and positioning
- Obsessed with social trends and virality. Constantly on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and always on the lookout for emerging platforms
- Lead content creation for vertical video platforms, including TikTok, Instagram Reels, Snapchat Spotlight, YouTube Shorts, and Instagram Stories with experience storyboarding; creating detailed mock-ups and campaign briefs.
- Publish content on a daily basis; write copy, select hashtags, tagging appropriate accounts, and edit using effects, filters, and/or text.
- Manage posting and engaging with followers, fans, creators, and influencers via comments, DMs, and responsive content.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to facilitate the execution of marketing and brand campaigns, ensuring goals are met and translating to optimized social content.
- Collaborate on decisions that influence budget, production, and talent, scouting locations, and performance recaps.
- Partner with leadership to establish brand guidelines for TikTok’s tone of voice, content, and cadence.
- Monitor competitive brand activity, trends, key platform and category influencers, and identify emerging trends.
- Potential for travel including but not limited to, some away games, draft, league meetings, pro-bowl, conferences, etc.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant social media experience, professionally managing and posting across multiple social media platforms
- Strong ability to create and publish content to vertical video platforms
- In-depth understanding of Photoshop and video editing software like Premiere, After Effects, CapCut, etc.
- Understanding of available data and metrics across platforms and how to interpret them to inform decision-making
- Excellent organizational and project management skills- flexible in adapting to changing timelines and deliverables with a detail-oriented approach
- Team player who can work collaboratively with excellent communication skills and the ability to execute on feedback given
- Knowledge and perspective on the ever-changing influencer ecosystem
- Experience in sports and entertainment preferred
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule as this position will include working days, nights, weekends, and holidays based on the NFL calendar
- This position currently is subject to a COVID-19 vaccination and booster requirement, subject to applicable law.
Personal Accountability – Gains input from others and moves decisions forward in the organization; accountable for actions.
Integrity & Values – Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization.
Interpersonal Confidence – Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships.
Results Oriented – Drives the team and the organization for results to improve bottom line performance; able to make timely or planned decisions appropriate to the circumstances or situation.
Adaptability – Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly.
Managing Processes – Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed.
Organizational Ability – Attention to detail, demonstrates time and energy to make sure tasks are properly handled and completed correctly.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
For your consideration:
· Our organization makes an impact.
· Generous time off effective the first day of hire, paid holidays – including 2 floating holidays, summer Fridays, 3 weeks paid vacation, sick time, and Eagles time.
· Access to online learning platform.
· Best in class comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits.
· On-site cafeteria and fitness area.
· Financial wellness. Invest in your future. 401(k) with company match and company provided Defined Benefit Pension Plan.