The Philadelphia Eagles are looking for a Web Developer Intern, who is passionate about coding, UI/UX, code management, and being part of a world class team to support all business-related departments (Eagles Entertainment, Sponsorship, Marketing). Intern will work directly within the content department, working closely with the Web Development team and content creators daily.
Ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong work ethic, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. They will be expected to deliver high quality content that is production ready for millions of Eagles fans everywhere to consume.
This is a full-time internship position for a duration of 10 months. The internship pays $12 per hour plus time and a half for overtime (any hours worked over 40 per week). The position will be based in Philadelphia. Relocation expenses are the responsibility of the intern.
- Learn how to write well designed, testable, efficient code by standards established by our Web Development team.
- Create forms and manage data for ongoing Sponsorship and Marketing activations.
- Create a repository of existing code, while creating documentation for support and reference.
- Help Eagles Entertainment by managing content on our fan-facing website.
- Be a team player! Communicate, and learn effectively, while actively providing solutions for key NFL milestone events.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Web Development technologies – HTML, CSS, JS, CMS-driven platforms, IDE, UI/UX design and principles, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Ability to consume REST APIs using HTTP and JSON
- Non-Technical Skills – Verbal and Written communication a strength. Strong attention to detail and organized. Able to think strategically. Able to manage multiple projects at any given time and provide task reports to the team.
- Currently enrolled in a Web Development path at a proven University
- Ability to learn new technologies on the fly and implement in a production environment.
- Provide a portfolio of independent work to showcase skills.
- employment is a plus.
- Enthusiastic about sports, and knowledge of the 365 NFL schedule is a plus.
- Previous internship utilizing web technologies, or a CMS-driven website management.
- Experience with version control (e.g., Git)
- Workfront or any other project management platforms a plus