Brand Effect Research Analyst:
New York City (Currently Remote)
*All offices are currently remote in accordance with COVID-19 guidelines. Once restrictions are lifted, the person filling this role will have the option of continuing to work remotely, or out of our New York City office*
About Phoenix Marketing International:
At Phoenix, you will experience an entrepreneurial culture and collaborate with team members who are innovative and passionate about their work. Founded in 1999, Phoenix Marketing International has over 400 employees worldwide and is considered one of the Top Research Firms in the US (American Marketing Association Gold Report) and one of the fastest-growing Market Research firms in the world.
Phoenix MI works in all major industries, helping its clients build and measure brands and communications, create and refine the products and services that they deliver, and optimize their customers’ experience.
Why you should join:
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) and Company Match
- Generous Bonus Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Come join the unique Phoenix team and you will work within an energetic, entrepreneurial environment. Our employees are collaborative, smart, and passionate!
Phoenix Marketing’s Automotive group is seeking a Research Analyst to join our team of dedicated and passionate research professionals. Help us collaborate with top national brands to improve their advertising, from concept and strategy planning through creative development, in-market measurement, and ad effectiveness tracking.
As a Research Analyst, you will be responsible for data extraction and analysis, project management, creating and checking reports, and fulfilling client requests. In this role, you will support senior members of the team to create and deliver actionable marketing insights to our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create in-depth research analyses of clients, their competitors, the automotive industry, and advertising in general through hands-on exploration of complex syndicated databases; decide on the correct analytic approach(es)
- Perform data extracts to deliver appropriate data
- Ensure the integrity of all data collected by completing quality control process on all deliverables
- Analyze, mine, and interpret syndicated and custom data and determine the “why” of the results; prepare scheduled and custom client-ready reports using charts/graphs in Excel and PowerPoint
- Manage internal processes and work with product teams to meet client needs and maintain high-quality research
- Work as part of a team to deliver client reports, helping to optimize and improve advertising campaigns
- Gain a larger understanding of the auto industry and learn how best to meet client business needs with PMI products
- Continue to learn about products offered by PMI and gain expertise in analytics
- Present analyses internally and, with experience, externally to clients
- BA/BS required
- 1 to 2 years experience or a degree in Market or Media research is a plus
- Very strong quantitative, data tabulation, analytic thinking, and data mining skills
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver under deadlines
- Effective organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Close attention to detail
- Eager to learn and develop skills