Looking for a fun internship, in a collaborative and supportive environment? Our interns gain real world, hands-on experience in the world of logistics and supply chain.
The internship is operations focused, in support of our Logistics and Engineering team. The intern will be dealing with forecasting, analysis of supply chains, and drive communication between customers and carriers. Very hands-on opportunity with work with management and gain further understanding of how supply chain solutions can affect a company’s bottom line.
Logistics Interns Focus On:
- Ensuring service requirements and carrier utilization plans are met
- Learning problem-solving skills to assess supply chain effectiveness
- Working one-on-0ne with our leaders to gain industry knowledge
- Pursuing degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, etc (anything business focused)
- Available Monday thru Friday (8am – 5pm)
- Good communication skills, able to work well with customers
- Excel experience is a plus