As an Intern in the Cyber Security field, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the Information Security team on a variety of security projects. This includes Network Security Monitoring, Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, Application Assessments, and Security Program Development. The core requirement is a commitment to learning and an eagerness to participate in projects related to protecting the company’s critical information systems and data.
- Students currently enrolled in a degree program in pursuit of Cybersecurity or Computer Science/ Information Technology with cybersecurity /computer / data security as part of curriculum
- Ability to work for 12 consecutive weeks during the Summer 2021
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. and should not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be a strong team player and communicator
- Ability to understand and interpret security and compliance concepts and security policy objectives
- Students within 1 year of graduation preferred (e.g., graduating between December 2021 through June 2022)
- Cyber Security certifications
About Plymouth Rock
Plymouth Rock is a leading auto insurance provider serving more than 650,000 customers across Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Hampshire and Pennsylvania. Tapping into its 30+ years of industry experience, Plymouth Rock has pioneered a new way to do car insurance for consumers. Combining the local knowledge and expertise of independent agents, with the power and ease of doing business online, Plymouth Rock has changed the insurance lifecycle by giving consumers choice – to do business the way they want.
Plymouth Rock is headquartered across from South Station in Downtown Boston, with offices across New England and New Jersey. With more than $1 billion in premiums underwritten and serviced, the Plymouth Rock Group employs over 1,800 people and writes insurance through 800+ independent agents. Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation holds an A.M. Best rating of “A-/Excellent.”