Who are we?
Plymouth Rock is a leading auto and home insurance provider serving customers across Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New York and Pennsylvania. Headquarters is in Boston right across the street from South Station.
What you’ll be Doing:
In this position, the Customer Service Representative will be a highly motivated individual responsible for delivering superior service experiences to our independent agents and policyholders by phone and email.
Students looking for Part Time employment are encouraged to apply. Employees will be working 10-18 hours a week from Monday – Saturday. Employees can work around their class schedules. This position will start as a remote role and will be based out of our Boston South Station office location once offices are open.
· Primarily responsible to provide extraordinary service to our policy holders and agents by phone and email
· Research customer concerns and take accountability through resolution. Escalate customer complaints and feedback to management as required.
· Process policy endorsements accurately and within a timely fashion in accordance with established company procedures.
· Provide training to our independent agency force in support of our products and services.
· Complete all assigned project work qualitatively and in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Sound problem resolution and analytical skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast past environment.
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Education & Experience:
· High School Diploma
· Minimum of 1 year of overall work experience.
· Personal Lines Auto (MA, NH, and CT) preferred.