Posillico Civil is seeking an Administrative Support Professional to support a specialty concrete contractor based out of Orange, NJ. The ideal candidate will have experience performing office and project administrator functions for construction projects/general contracting firms. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for administratively supporting the management of the business and construction field team with project documentation, purchasing support and office management from project start-up, design phase services, construction, through final close out.
• Answering phones and greeting visitors
• Preparing meeting minutes, correspondence, reports
• Maintaining documents in directory file system
• Entering data into spreadsheets and proprietary database platforms
• Copy/scanning/printing reports and project documentation
• Interfacing with home office personnel on deliverables, schedules and other coordination issues
• Matching delivery tickets, invoices and receipts for Accounts Payable
• Order and maintain office and field office supplies
• Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail/packaging
• General administrative duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to pass government background clearance.
• High School, GED or equivalent
• 2+ years of administrative experience in a client-based environment. Experience in a construction firm is a plus
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to work in a team as well as independently
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills are a must.
• Public Notary is a plus
Reports to: Division Director
Business Unit: UHPC/Federal Division
Location: Northern New Jersey