Accounts Payable Clerk
PowerRail Distribution Inc is a certified AAR M-1003 distributor, manufacturer and remanufacturer of aftermarket locomotive parts, offering a wide range of products.
High volume corporate accounting office. Small staff, fast paced, attention to detail is imperative.
Sample tasks include:
· Data entry
· Process vendor invoice for payment
· Scan daily packing slips, into our computer system.
· Compare purchase order to invoices to assure accuracy.
· Process a high volume of invoices and packing slips
· Enter new Vendor into computer systems
· Prepare company check and prepare for mailing
· Review monthly statements.
· Opening daily mail
· Answering phones
· Must be reliable and self-motivated.
· Attention to detail, accuracy and speed, good work ethic and enthusiasm to be part of the team.
· Facility with Microsoft Office and other software
· A/P experience is a plus
· Ability to multi-task
· Problem solving skills
· Excellent Organization skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of ERP software a plus
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and a family-friendly culture. PowerRail is an EMPLOYEE-OWNED COMPANY!
We are an employee-owned company – come join our team and be part of the PowerRail Future.