Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Student
- Ability to read and comprehend mechanical and electrical drawings. Assembly of mechanical parts, wiring of electronic components, soldering, and performing crimping of connectors.
- Works from production documentation that may include assembly drawings and procedures.
- Assembly of parts into sub-units or complete units, including sub-assembly, process assembly, inspection, modifications, upgrades and rework.
- Follow schematics, diagrams, verbal and written instructions during the soldering, assembly, and repair process.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be organized and follow documented processes and travelers.
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.