Princeton NuEnergy Inc. (PNE) is a society committed company located in Princeton, NJ. PNE delivers innovative and sustainable energy and environmental solutions. We are focusing on the development of closed-loop lithium-ion battery recycling technology. Currently, we’re searching for a self-motivated, proactive, and detailed oriented Market Research Intern to join our family. This internship program is an introduction to the marketing role at Princeton NuEngery and the primary recruiting method for full-time hires. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and analyze market information and creative thinking.
The job is to support:
- Global Market search and business administration tasks for our current projects.
- Utilize public sites, software, and other resources to source, coordinate, and analyze company, industry, and/or market data
- Collect and analyze global market trends, total addressable market, competitive intelligence, competitors’ progress, business model, pricing, and searching for potential business partners.
- Based on the collected data, conduct further consolidation and data analysis into actionable items, reports, and presentations for executives.
- Support marketing team to design rendering pictures or video creation.
- Support team to optimize business plan and executive presentation.
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve complex business problems
- Apply solid judgment regarding support needs across multiple competing priorities
As Market Research Intern, you will work with cross-functional teams, required to have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, and a marketing or business administration background.
Basic Qualifications – please cover the following areas:
- Strong skills in communication, influencing, organization, flexibility, and highly self-motivated
- Proven Market Research Analysis experience
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Ability to work independently and as a team depending on tasks
- Maintain a professional manner at all time
- Good teamwork spirit, communication skills, leadership, ability to work under pressure.
- Degree in Business, Marketing related field. Advanced degree is a plus
- A minimum of one year of work experience in business or analysis is preferred
- Graphic design or any related software skills is plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in lithium-ion battery industries or EV related industries is preferred
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
What we can offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Flat Organizational structure
- A small team full of passion
- Start-up culture and unrestricted career development opportunities
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info, search:
Follow us on LinkedIn: