Do you love working with kids? Do you want to make a change in the education system? Whether you are a coding expert or an aspiring coder, we provide training and mentorship to help you become an awesome Coding Teacher.
– You absolutely love working with kids. The feeling when you help a student have a “lightbulb moment” is the best thing ever.
– You believe in alternative education and may have ranted about the flaws in our current education system within the past 48 hours.
– You are known for being a happy, upbeat person.
– Being late is a foreign concept to you.
– You are comfortable committing to a consistent weekly schedule.
– You have some previous coding experience or you are eager to learn.
– You are a lifelong learner and are insatiably curious.
About Us & the Role
– We are looking for a few teachers for our Fall & Spring semesters at The Coding Space from September to June.
– You will need to be available at least three days a week Monday through Saturday.
– This role does not require previous coding experience, we will train and onboard you before your first class. We provide high-quality training to help you learn to code and to teach using our Socratic method. This will help you become a better coder and educator for all future careers.
– We love our teachers! You have access to a community of fellow educators who are passionate about changing the educational system.
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
We are requiring that all teachers and staff be vaccinated by September 7th.