Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling consumer based stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? As an Analytics and Insights Manager at P&G, you are a Business Leader: you should be an effective communicator, ambitious, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results.
You’ll need to mine multiple sources of data, derive impactful insights, and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower the business to take action to win with consumers. You will be a primary driver of delivering insights that will educate and influence key business decision-making with our Customer and Brand teams.
Business knowledge, data analysis, and communication skills are needed to thrive in this multi-functional leadership team. Leading and improving analytical programs and communicating the results of your business unit/category/region to leaders as well as conducting consumer research.
Daily, you can expect to:
• Deliver analytic insights in several business domains including consumer, customer, digital, market & share performance.
• With a combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge and business insight, answer and anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver insights to the business in ways that make significant impacts.
• Build analytic capabilities to grow your organization’s knowledge.
• Develop in-depth business, analytical, and systems knowledge to improve/build analytical solutions, approaches and business recommendations.
• Demonstrating data visualization to grasp the business insights from our mountain of data
• Collaborate with multi-functional teams (Consumer Research, Finance, Marketing, IT, Sales)
Analytics & Insights Manager – The Requirements
We believe you are an excellent fit, if you have:
• A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Analytics, Management/Business Information Systems (or related degree)
• Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis with analytics techniques to solve defined business problems.
• Strong communications skills including the ability to deliver a clear story to influence agreement to your recommendations with data and insights
• Self-motivated to work with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
• Passion about discovering new things and ability to learn quickly.
• Related full-time or internship experience with Consumer Packaged Goods, Media, Retailer, or Ecom industry analytics
• Data management and visualization skills / tools (SQL, KNIME, Spotfire, PowerBI or similar)
• Programming languages (Python, R, C# or Java)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Recent Grads/Entry Level – Campus (Job Segmentation)