Begin a meaningful career right here.
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
This role will be responsible for technical definition and execution of process projects across the Personal Health Care portfolio of new product launches, capacity increases, and savings/productivity projects at Greensboro. This role requires the ability to interface effectively with leadership, with multifunctional colleagues (R&D, QA, Purchasing, Manufacturing, etc.), and with external vendors.
Meaningful work on Day 1 From day 1, you will be a key member of the Site Personal Health Care Engineering Organization. The Engineering Process Technology leader will have a lead role in defining and executing scope for new process equipment requirements and improvements/modifications to unlock new capabilities in existing process equipment across a broad range of process transformations.
Key Areas of focus will include:
1. Capacity and New Initiative projects,
4. OEM/Vendor technical relationships, and 5) Growing Process Capability/Technologies.
5. Capacity & New Initiatives – Act as lead process engineering resource on project delivery teams, collaborating with Operations, R&D, Quality, and other cross-functional counterparts in defining design criteria, implementing technical solutions and delivering success criteria for start-ups.
6. Automation/productivity – Work with key vendors and operations teams in the definition/ development and execution of automation solutions to improve/optimize manual work processes.
7. Quality – Design Quality into new and existing equipment/processes and implement solutions to mitigate quality risks.
8. OEM/Vendor Technical relationships – Benchmark and explore new technologies with a broad range of engineering firms and process equipment manufacturers to deliver the best value technical solutions.
BS or MS Degree in Engineering (Chemical Engineer, preferred or other related degree and/or work-related experience).
* 1-5 years of relevant experience.
* Prior technical experience with process engineering/utilities, is ideal.
* Demonstrated technical mastery, leadership, and collaboration skills is required.
* Proven ability to deliver projects at cost and on schedule is required.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.