P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our hardworking employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Responsible for leading and influencing technical project direction that solves significant technical problems by leveraging scientific/engineering skills and strong foundational Biosciences understanding developed through hands-on experimentation/application.
Performs Application work and demonstrates implementation skills leveraging knowledge that moves their project forward and also begins to gain exposure to and demonstrate initial proficiency in performing integration work.
Specific skill sets needed:
- Plan and conduct complex research projects, such as microbiome profiling of different environments including self and built environment.
- Design and Perform laboratory experiments to understand Mode Of Action of antimicrobials/ anitivral agents to successfully drive hygiene program.
- Supervise the work of biological technicians and researchers and evaluate the accuracy of their results.
- Stay connected with regulatory bodies and monitor and predict new emerging pathogens
- Have an in-depth knowledge of molecular tools and techniques (genomics/ multiplexing/ transcriptomics etc.)
- Automate standard methods to drive efficiency and productivity
- Be well connected to external capabilities and lead C&D to leverage skill set that does not exist internally
- Be an expert in host-microbiome interaction and integrated models; apply panomics to gain a holistic understanding on diseased state to allow development of an intervention strategy.
- Create technical strategies to develop new methods to influence FDA/ EPA
- Develop powerful demos and visuals to drive in market sales (via in store demos and ads) and strengthen technical product story
- Need experience and expertise in Fungal Biology.
We are looking for someone with a Ph.D. in Microbiology.
WHAT WE OFFER
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.