ProHEALTH is one of the largest private multi-specialty medical practices in the Northeast and has been serving the health needs of Long Island and the Greater New York Metropolitan area since 1997. With over 900 providers in 300 locations, our goal is to provide quality health care to ensure that our patients get the right care at the right time.
We’re a dynamic and growing health care organization, offering a wide range of employment opportunities. We are seeking professional and dedicated individuals to be part of our team, where integrity, respect, accountability, and collaboration are among our core principles.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits, flexibility and opportunity for growth and advancement.
The Clerical is a temporary administrative support role. Duties may include a variety of administrative tasks to support the business needs.
Full time and part time positions are available.
· Navigates designated software to transfer patient information from old systems to the new electronic medical record.
· Scans reports and files them appropriately within the EMR.
· Assists with other administrative support projects as directed.
· Proficient in MS Office programs.
· Ability to gain proficiency in the electronic medical records. Training will be provided.
· Ability to communicate in a professional manner.
ProHEALTH strives to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees. The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.