About Pronto Housing
At Pronto Housing, we are building a platform to automate affordable housing leasing and compliance – helping more people to get into affordable housing faster. We are a start-up looking to build out a team of entrepreneurially minded and proactive self-starters who are excited to transform the affordable housing industry.
Pronto’s vision is to make affordable housing leasing and compliance efficient, intuitive, and inclusive. We care deeply about our customers, fostering a culture of respect and accountability, continuously improving, and working in a manner that is urgent but detailed.
Pronto Housing is seeking a Customer Experience Analyst to join our Compliance team. You will work on a team interacting with Pronto’s customers and end users – affordable housing property owners and residents/applicants. Your primary role will be to gather resident or applicant information, answer questions about the affordable housing process or the Pronto Platform, and complete calculations required for compliance documentation. You will be an integral part of the team gathering user feedback that will directly shape our product roadmap and operations processes.
- Using Pronto’s proprietary platform, request and review resident/applicant documents for household composition, income, and assets to determine eligibility for affordable housing
- Contact applicants to collect updated or missing documents as needed
- Respond to resident/applicant inquiries and concerns promptly and professionally
- Prepare affordable housing certifications for manager’s review
- Send eligible and ineligible letters to applicants
- Assist in compiling KPI reporting for customers
- Document user experience feedback to share with our product and engineering teams
- Prepare investor reporting documents as required
- Prepare investor audit files
- Other tasks – this is a start-up, you will be asked to jump into many tasks way outside your job description!
- Experience: No experience required! Entry level
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience or internships with customer management
- Knowledge of affordable housing programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Interest in technology and ability to quickly learn a new software
What We’re Looking For
- Ability to effectively operate with motivation and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- We not I, mentality
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Ability to understand and seeks out others perspectives
- Flexible work schedule
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Mission driven company with strong culture
Salary: $40,000-$50,000 per year (dependent upon experience)
Pronto Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.