Business Development Analyst
The Business Development Analyst plays a pivotal role to the sales process by helping to generate new business opportunities.
You will learn how to identify and research companies to target, and then develop campaigns utilizing emailing, calling, and face to face meetings to generate new business opportunities.
The teams focus will be on finding companies with mutual business fit to create highly relevant sales opportunities that are then handed off to be closed.
• Learn and execute prospecting processes to generate new sales opportunities
• Strategize with Business Development Manager and Senior Management
• Drive key metrics and achieve prospecting targets
• Maintain sales database with updated data on leads by managing records within CRM system
• Map prospective accounts within geographic area
$48K Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses = 60K first year on target earnings.
- Tiered bonus based on number of End User meetings set up during a month- starts at $500 but is uncapped
- 2% commissions on anything that a field rep closes
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k w/ Match
- Paid Time off
A great training program designed to ensure your success! 2-3 Weeks of Product/Sales Training at Plant in Cleveland and Sales office in Naperville, where you will get hands on training and product knowledge. Training will then be continuous and ongoing at the local office.
– Hybrid Inside/Outside entry level professional sales role.
– Strong income earning potential with a solid base salary.
– Fast paced, fun, and competitive environment with competition based team and individual incentives.
– A secure industry that is growing.
– You will be working directly with the VP and Business Development Manager.
– As the company continues its growth, there will be lots of opportunity for advancement!
– Promotes from within.
– Family owned. You matter and won’t be just another employee or just a number.
– Entrepreneurial element, you will have creative say in the position, team strategy, the office culture, and many other aspects of the job!