Proud Moments ABA is a Behavioral Health Care Agency providing home-based services for clients.
We are seeking ABA Techs to join our team of caring professionals, to provide ABA services for children with autism, under the guidance of a behavioral supervisor (BCBA).
What we offer:
- Professional development and ongoing supervision in the emerging field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) working with individuals on the autistic spectrum.
- A flexible, part-time schedule, with cases close to your home
- A rewarding experience helping children and families reach their full potential
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide in-home, and community-based Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy
- Collect behavior and skill acquisition data during sessions
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
- Arrive to cases on time and remain consistent with scheduled sessions
Location: Northern New Jersey – various locations