Proud Moments ABA is a behavioral health organization, providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21. Proud Moments is a haven of knowledge and expertise for parents of children diagnosed on the autism spectrum. Our highly qualified BCBA/LBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts/ Licensed Behavior Analysts) possess years of experience and training and utilize their extensive skills to improve social, behavioral and adaptive skills with individually tailored programs. Proud Moments ABA services the five boroughs of NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, Syracuse, Rochester, Nevada, Nashville, TN and the DC/ Maryland area. We offer expert treatment, innovative techniques, and compassionate, child-centered care, scheduled at families’ convenience.
We are currently seeking Board Certified Behavior Analysts/Licensed Behavioral Analysts to plan, develop, and monitor behavioral support options for clients diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or other behavioral, social and communication challenges. The BCBA/LBA will design, implement and evaluate different environmental modifications to produce socially significant improvement in behavior. He/She will be responsible for overseeing all individual treatment plans, individuals working with clients and all other needs of the client(s).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Conduct descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments, including functional analyses
· Design and supervise ethical and effective behavior analytic interventions
· Develop and implement appropriate assessments, skill acquisition programs and intervention methods
· Use applied behavior analysis to develop behaviors and teach new skills including but not limited to, improving social interactions, on task behaviors, maintain behaviors (self-control and self-monitoring) and transfer behaviors from one situation to another.
· Implement interventions that target behaviors that are essential to the client.
· Function in a supervisory capacity and provide oversight to all areas of programming including the training of behavioral technicians.
· Review and sign off on behavior plan/treatment plan for all field staff.
· Provide support during family conversations regarding assessment results, next steps and recommendations.
· Master’s degree in behavioral analysis, education, psychology or related field.
· Current BCBA and license in the state in which services are being provided.
· 1-year experience preferred.
· Current malpractice insurance.
· Familiarity and ability to administer and interpret variety of clinical assessments.
· Display excellent clinical competence and judgement.
· Demonstrated skills and experience with applied behavioral analysis with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder or related disorders.
· Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Strong communication, problem-solving, project management and organizational skills required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Immediate Full & Part-time positions
· Flexible Hours – Day/Afternoon/Evenings
· Competitive Salary
· Benefits Available for Full-time (Health, Dental & Vision, with a FREE Dental & Vision option)
· Advanced web-based data collection site
· New York State LBA Supervision provided by a BCBA-D
· Monthly CEU accredited courses
To apply, please submit your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted via email.
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Proud Moments ABA expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.