To be considered, please apply by clicking on this link: https://bit.ly/Compliance_Tech_Analyst
PGIM Fixed Income, a division of PGIM Inc., an SEC-registered investment adviser and a business unit of Prudential Financial, Inc. is seeking a Compliance Analyst. PGIM Fixed Income has over $800 billion in assets under management across a broad array of fixed income strategies and client types including institutional separate accounts, sub-advised mutual funds, CLOs, offshore commingled and separate client accounts. PGIM Fixed Income has a strong commitment to its customers, including mutual fund investors, corporations, public retirement funds, Taft-Hartley plans, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, foundations, and endowments.
The Compliance Technology Analyst role is a member of the Investment Guidelines Team which is embedded directly in the PGIM Fixed Income business and interacts with Trading, Client Services, and Operations on a daily basis. The Investment Guidelines Team is responsible for ensuring that PGIM Fixed Income portfolios are managed in accordance with applicable regulatory, internal, and contractual requirements. The Investment Guidelines Team utilizes BlackRock Solution’s Aladdin investment management platform as the primary compliance monitoring system. This is a challenging, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment, which requires excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
Responsibilities may include the following:
· Monitor automated fixed income portfolio investment guidelines using Aladdin as well as manual processes where required
· Research potential violations by partnering with Data, Client Service, Portfolio Management and Operations teams as needed
· Prepare client certifications and other reporting
· Respond to ad hoc compliance requests regarding portfolios and trading
· Work on various transformation projects
· Bachelor’s degree required; Finance, IT, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, other business school majors preferred
· 0-3 years in the financial services industry; Knowledge of financial markets and ability to learn the nuances of fixed income markets
· Experience with the BlackRock Solutions’ Aladdin system or comparable technology skills such as advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. VBA), SQL, Python, Perl, etc.
· Strong data analysis skills with the ability to gather and draw actionable conclusions from that data
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
· Openness to new ideas and seeks opportunities to learn
· Professional skepticism in assessing appropriateness, objectivity and independence
· Understands key business risks, marketplace and regulatory environment
· Establishes themselves as credible voice at the table
· Leads organizational transformation in areas of effectiveness and improvement
· Ability to think beyond a problem on its face
· Comfortable with ambiguity and has the dexterity to adjust as needed
· Understands the complexities and nuances of a global environment
· Seeks to understand customer’s needs and challenges
· Collaborates in a fully inclusive and open manner