Prudential Private Capital: 2022 Investment Analyst
Newark, NJ; New York, NY; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Dallas, TX; Los Angeles, San Francisco, CA
We review applications on a rolling basis, and we encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready. Our goal is to notify you of your status within 3 weeks after each application period concludes.
- Period 1: July 15, 2021 to September 1, 2021
- Period 2: September 1, 2021 to October 1, 2021
- Period 3: October 1, 2021 to November 1, 2021
All applications should be fully completed by November 1, 2021
To ensure you are considered for the opportunities you want most, you are only able to apply to 3 positions per recruiting season. All applications must be submitted within one sitting.
Start your career with one of the world’s leading investment managers as part of our three-year Analyst Program. The Analyst Program provides structured training and a robust and challenging work experience. You will focus on making investments in middle-market companies in a team-oriented environment that values inclusion and work-life balance.
What You Can Expect:
- Challenging and interesting work – we are one the largest investors in the private capital markets
- Formal structured training alongside on the job training
- Foundational, broadly applicable training on how to better understand companies and industries
- Being a part of a large, vibrant and diverse cohort of Analyst Program peers across the globe
- Direct, daily partnership with senior level investment professionals on small teams
- A collaborative and collegial team environment where your contributions have a major impact
- Exposure to a broad range of industries including manufacturing, service, distribution, renewable power, and infrastructure
- Direct exposure to senior executives at portfolio and prospect companies
- A fast-paced learning environment while maintaining a balanced life
Prudential Private Capital is the private capital investment arm of PGIM, the global investment management business of Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU). Prudential Private Capital manages roughly $100 billion of private debt and equity investments in over 1,000 companies across the world. Click here to learn more about Prudential Private Capital.
Your Day to Day:
- Industry and company research
- Financial modeling
- Writing investment recommendations
- Communication with portfolio companies
- Preparation of marketing materials
Your Desired Skills:
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s program graduating around May 2022
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Interest in investing
- Successful candidates must possess US employment authorization to be eligible for consideration. Prudential does not provide visa sponsorship for this position
Our Application Process:
Submit your application. Receive invitation for first-round digital interviews – Part one includes telling us about yourself via a digital introduction. Part two includes answering pre-recorded interview questions with the business(es) that are advancing your applications(s). Last step, final round interviews– If selected, you will have the opportunity to meet with us in person or virtually to learn more about our business and culture.
For 2022 early talent roles, our process is designed to help you learn more about Prudential and share your story with us. Digital interviewing allows greater flexibility, enables a quicker interview process, allows us to meet more candidates and share your story with more members of your team.