Behavior Technician/Behavior Therapist
NOW Hiring Part-Time RBT’s and BT’s in Wellesley, Middleboro and Danvers
to work between the hours of 3 pm and 6 pm.
Puddingstone Place is creating a nationwide network of centers to bring innovative language and behavioral therapy from Boston Children’s Hospital to families everywhere. The mission is to enhance communication, behavior, and improve the overall quality of life for individuals with ASD and other Developmental Disabilities.
· As a new agency, we are growing. You can be a part of helping to build and create innovative and high quality services with opportunities for advancement.
Puddingstone Place provides ABA services. Our unique therapeutic approach emphasizes use of visual supports and cutting-edge technology to deliver innovative instruction and exceptional outcomes.
· Highly competitive compensation
· Paid training (including 40 hours of Relias videos), support and supervision to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
· BCBA supervision may be provided for those enrolled in a university program.
· Tuition reimbursement for eligible employees is available.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who enjoy working with children with special needs.
The ideal candidate will
· Be a team player, reliable, eager to learn, and possess a positive attitude.
· Be nurturing, patient, creative, and playful with a desire to help individuals with Autism achieve learning goals.
· Have an interest in learning to use technology to support and teach individuals with disabilities.
You will be responsible for:
· Providing 1:1 on site and/or in-home Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy between the hours of 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm
· Implementing skill and behavior programs written by the BCBA
· Collecting accurate data every session and graphing data at the end of each session
· Submitting all documentation (e.g., session notes, timesheets, etc.) in a timely manner
- Communicating case management concerns with the BCBA and the Clinical Director
- Being responsive to the needs and requests of clients, their families, and supervisors
- Arriving on time and being prepared for therapy sessions
- Maintaining confidentiality of clients at all times
- Providing services that are effective, efficient, and ethical and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
To qualify, you must have:
· Experience and interest in working with children with Autism
· Bachelor’s degree in Special Education, Education, Psychology or a related field is preferred, (Undergraduates with experience will be considered)
· Must possess excellent communication skills both written and oral
· Reliable method of transportation, a valid drivers license, and proof of car insurance
· Employment subject to a criminal background check
Puddingstone Place is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at Puddingstone Place by sending your resume to: