Be a part of the beginning of something unique and challenging! We are looking for a Leader!
- Tired of traveling? Come join our Center based program!
- We are looking for a Lead BCBA for our Center-based Program in Middleboro
- $1500 Sign-on Bonus Being Offered
Puddingstone Place is a private treatment center, serving individuals with autism and other disabilities. Our dedicated and highly qualified staff provides speech and language diagnosis and treatment, occupational therapy, and ABA services for young children. Our unique therapeutic approach, developed by Boston Children’s Hospital, emphasizes use of visual supports and cutting-edge technology to deliver innovative instruction and exceptional outcomes. Puddingstone Place has an exclusive license with Boston Children’s Hospital to deliver this unique program.
We are seeking highly qualified individuals who enjoy working with children with special needs. You will have an opportunity to lead other BCBAs and Behavior Analysts in executing treatment plans The ideal candidate will possess excellent clinical knowledge and skills, have experience with managing multiple tasks, have strong organizational skills, and present with effective interpersonal and communication skills. You will practice in effective, efficient, ethical, and socially valid manner, and will treat the safety of clients and others involved in each case as a top priority.
The BCBA will be responsible for:
- Facilitate and assist in the development and identification of resources and support needed for clients and their families
- Oversee programming of Behavior Analysts and provide ongoing support and supervision.
- Develop and monitor behavior support plans and individualized treatment plans that include collecting data for each goal/objective and graph to determine effectiveness of interventions.
- Supervise and train Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts and Behavior Therapists using positive techniques to teach others and provide meaningful feedback.
- Work in tandem with our Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapist to deliver effective treatment plans for our clients
- Provide parent training in behavioral interventions and the basics of Applied Behavior Analysis in order to transfer skills to family members.
- Update plans, schedules, and session notes in a timely manner according to agency policies.
- Maintain all data, paperwork, and communication between staff and families.
To qualify, you must have:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Ed., Psychology, or related field
- Current BCBA Certification
- Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst (LABA) in Massachusetts
- Experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventions and teaching programs with 3 years of BCBA experience in a similar setting
- Knowledge and experience with Applied Verbal Behavior a plus.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions.
Puddingstone Place is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at Puddingstone Place by sending a cover letter, your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Following the CDC guidelines and protocols.