We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America’s top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for developing a deep understanding of local market conditions to guide short-term decision-making and long-term strategy for the local market operating teams.
– Utilize rigorous, fact based, quantitative analysis to support recommendations. Ensure strategic and financial soundness and alignment for any recommendations.
– Work closely with cross-functional teams to guide operational strategy.
– Assist in building consistently accurate databases and toolkits for Market Intelligence. Have a detailed understanding of the uses of these databases. Present and explain analytical contributions to business decisions at the Division level. Manage deal feasibility data collection.
– Assist in completion of the feasibilities: Manage feasy tasks, including conducting fieldwork, gathering data from the competitive database(s) and other secondary sources, and compiling/formatting information in the feasy format.
– Assist in completion of the annual Operational Strategic Plan (OSP). Understand the different sections of the OSP. Gather primary and secondary data, assist in data analysis, and contribute to production of the OSP presentation.
– Prioritize effectively across multiple projects/workstreams and efficiently use the organization’s resources across departments.
– Understand PulteGroup concepts, especially Targeted Consumer Groups (TCGs) and how the needs and wants of the consumer relate to Division projects.
– Demonstrate understanding of the market and key submarkets.