Solar Performance Analyst
Fast Growing Solar O&M company seeking a hands-on performance analyst. Job entails regular data monitoring, technical analytics, technical troubleshooting, project/site forecasting, performance review/benchmarking and frequent interfacing with clients and company operations teams. Routine management of project portfolios and data networking for numerous large scale C&I and utility photovoltaic (PV) systems as well as logging and generating reports re: same.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the analyst is expected to work closely with the performance engineering team, technical field teams and help automate detection/diagnosis of underperforming systems. He/she is also expected to create/automate weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as well as perform analysis to guide data-driven business decisions. The right candidate will possess some or all of the following qualifications:
– Generate and maintain reports to track solar project/fleet performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
– Identify, highlight and support the development and automation of Key Performance Indicators including but not limited to performance, contract compliance, MSA, etc.
– Extract, parse and translate large production data sets into meaningful reports
– Perform deep-dive analysis as required to generate actionable steps for improving Operations performance or support data-driven business decisions for tactical or strategic initiatives
– Work with management to analyze, merge and manage existing and new assets in company’s portfolio
– Work closely with various data service providers, maintain data quality and maintain/improve automated dispatch system
– Create and present analysis to upper management and clients
– Manage and escalate technical support issues to internal and external resources
– Record and maintain logs of service requests, work or services performed, invoices, and other dispatch information in CRM system
– Performs other duties as assigned
– Must have clean background, drivers license and professional demeanor
– References upon request
General Knowledge & Skills
– Requires attention to detail and the aptitude to tell a complete and actionable story through data and analysis
– Ability to document services performed and generate professional reports a plus
– Proven focus on and experience with generating actionable recommendations through data-driven analysis
– Ability to understand how data maps to business processes and to make recommendations on how to adjust procedures to gain efficiencies, increase quality or improve service
– Comfortable working as a team player or independently if necessary
– Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly
– Work assignments sometimes scheduled on little notice
– Strong customer service, professionalism, respect and good interpersonal skills is a must
– Desire to learn, work hard and grow with a young entrepreneurial renewable energy company
– Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
– Proficient with technology and computing via a variety of cloud-based programs and data processing/technical/management software programs
– Ability to read and understand electrical/mechanical diagrams, project design drawings and other architectural plans/construction documents a plus
Interested candidates should kindly submit their resume, cover letter and references via email.
Serious inquiries ONLY!