QED National, a certified woman-owned business located in midtown New York City, is looking for a talented and dynamic addition to our team.
We are looking for a smart, motivated individual to provide full-time administrative support to our Corporate Services Team, which consists of the Contracts & HR departments. While working with our team your role will be instrumental in meeting the department needs with efficiency and impeccable attention to detail.
Working partially onsite in midtown Manhattan is a requirement of this position.
The following skills are necessary to be successful in the Administrative Assistant role:
- 2 years of experience working in an office environment (internships or fulltime/contract work)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong PC skills and familiarity with Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent grammar skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written; ability to communicate effectively with all levels, internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Exhibit professionalism at all times (i.e. punctuality, professional networking, communicating appropriately with Subcontractors, etc.).
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Process Subcontractor onboarding and offboarding.
- Create and distribute end client and vendor letters upon the request of the Subcontractors.
- Maintain and track Subcontractor’s work authorizations and ensure all records are up to date.
- Maintain and track Subcontractor’s Certificate of Insurances, Workers Compensation and Disability insurance.
- Assist the Manager of Corporate Services with contract compliance reporting.
- Enter contract data into Salesforce and ensure all contract records are up to date in the system.
- Complete Vendor Portals registrations and ensuring all company information is kept up to date in Vendor Portals.
- Maintain Contracts and Purchase Orders records.
- Complete state registrations and annual state reporting.
- Handle client requests for proof of business insurance coverage.
This position comes with the opportunity to grow within the organization, our ideal candidate will always be looking toward the next step!
Please note: Due to a high volume of submissions we will not be able to respond to all applicants.
COVID-19 considerations: Temporarily working remote with plans to return to the office on a hybrid schedule in September. Safety protocols and social distancing will be observed.
About us: QED National is a leading IT consulting, solutions and staff augmentation firm, serving both the public and private sectors for over 28 years. Headquartered in midtown Manhattan, QED National’s team is comprised of the brightest minds in the industry with the skills to solve the most complex technological problems.