Detail-oriented. Curious. Forward-thinking. Ready to flex your analytical acumen.
If this sounds familiar, the Master of Science in Business Analytics is made for you. Throughout the program, you’ll develop essential skills in all areas of business analytics, ranging from data mining and experimental methods to privacy and ethics.
The curriculum is primarily designed to enhance your programming and analytical expertise through rigorous hands-on coursework. You’ll practice newly acquired skills using real-world scenarios to enhance your analytical abilities. And, you’ll gain access to workshops, datathons, industry speakers, and networking opportunities.
- Programming: Python, R, SQL, Database Management, Data Wrangling, Google Cloud Platform
- Statistics & Machine Learning: Causal Methods & Inference, Experiment Design, Supervised & Unsupervised Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Text Analytics, NLP
- Business Applications: Marketing Analytics, Operations Analytics, People Analytics, Finance & Accounting Analytics, Healthcare Management, Data Ethics
- 12 month track: accelerate curriculum for those with prior experience
- 16 month track: provides in depth overview and extra time to practive new skills
Sample Career Paths
Analytics Consulting, Applied Data Science, Business Intelligence, Customer & Marketing Analytics, Financial & Accounting Analytics, Healthcare Analytics, Operations & Supply Chain Analytics, People Analytics
Sample Job Titles
• Data Analyst • Analytics Consultant • Sr. Consultant, Analytics • Business Analyst • Risk Analyst • Lead Analyst • Data/AI Engineer • AI Consultant • Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst • Product Manager • Financial Analyst • Marketing Science Analyst • Senior Operation Analyst • Assistant Investment Director • Corporate Banking Associate • Consulting Associate • Executive Director