The Business Analyst II will create and maintain key performance reports and business metrics to inform business performance, identify areas of opportunity through data analysis and provide key insights to business leaders. Identify areas of the business where data and metric are needed to better understand and improve results.
Who We Are
Through data analysis they will provide key insights to business partners and leadership. Strong attention to detail, a passion for problem solving and data, and the ability to clearly communicate opportunities to senior management are a must.
- Uses a wide range of tools for process analysis and requirements development and documentation, specifically related to order management
- Analyzes the most complex projects that typically involve multiple systems, new technologies, significant business impact and risk, and multiple stakeholders who may have competing and/or conflicting needs
- Works across an entire program or portfolio, integrating across multiple business processes, technologies and client areas.
- Performs risk assessment and develops contingency plans with possible alternatives and recommendations when unanticipated situations arise
- Collaborates with users cross-functionally to identify innovative methods of leveraging technology to improve efficiency, quality and speed to achieve successful outcomes.
- Integrates the potentially diverse needs of many users and stakeholders and successfully manages varying perspectives
- Recommends investments in new tools or the adoption of new processes/methodologies.
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Support and engage senior leaders
What You Bring
- BS or BA degree in a quantitative field such as Math, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or Business Operations. MBA or Technical Masters preferred
- 5+ years of related experience as an analyst in business analysis, supply chain or operations.
- Advanced Excel skills and moderate to advanced SQL skills
- Moderate to advanced Tableau skills