A Product Central Specialist will support both the Inventory Control Team and the Merchant Sample Room Team.
Who We Are:
Within the Inventory Control functions, our daily tasks consist of cycle count, location management, and liquidation (kills, scrap, RTB/RTV, overstock, etc…). Within the Merchant Sample Room functions, our daily tasks consist of receipt and prepping of Buyer/Vendor samples, communicating with cross-functional teams, fulfilling requests, liquidation, etc…
- Counts physical stock at location in the warehouse as needed due to discrepancies and established inventory row counting practices. May require counts of all alternative product locations if warehouse quantity does not match system count. At location, verifies actual quantity, sku numbers, product, and location labeling. Will row count all locations at least once a year to verify accuracy in accordance with inventory accounting guidelines.
- Audits receipts, putaways, show prep, show returns inventory guidelines.
- Enters stock adjustments resulting from row and cycle count discrepancies, damaged products, mis-ID’s, etc., into the Inventory Management System up to established levels of authority. Documents all error findings on the appropriate form/log. Completes all information required by sheet such as sku number, system quantity, order quantity, reason for discrepancy, etc.
- Pulls overstocks and kills as outlined by Inventory Manager.
- Provide high level of customer service by supporting the inventory management of merchant and vendor samples by physically receiving, stowing, picking and delivering as requested.
- Performs exit audits of stock leaving the warehouse area. Verifies manifest quantities, descriptions, and locations match actual product.
What You Bring:
- Demonstrates full understanding of all platforms. Including aspects of Product Central’s primary operating systems (PCMS, RETEK, MOVE, IBM, Pick Ticket, LRS) , Outlook, SharePoint, Lotus Notes, Excel, .Com and research of product on web sites.
- Previous experience and certification using warehouse equipment such as Work Savers, Reach Trucks and Order Pickers.
- Ability to lift and move average to heavy weight materials on a regular basis.
- Ability to assemble products as needed. Required technical product knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail with strong inspection skills required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- At least three years related warehouse or retail experience operating power equipment and using computerized Inventory Management systems strongly preferred.