PROJECT DEVELOPMENT SPRING AND SUMMER INTERN
Ranger Power is a utility-scale solar development company headquartered in Chicago, IL. Ranger develops utility-scale solar and battery storage projects around the United States. The company is comprised of experienced renewable energy professionals and is looking to grow its team. Strong performers will be considered for full-time employment.
The Project Development Intern will have the opportunity to gain exposure to the day-to-day work that drives solar project development. The Project Development Intern will support site control, real estate, permitting, and community outreach efforts. Candidates should have a passion for promoting Ranger Power’s mission to increase the proliferation of community-supported utility-scale solar in the US.
- Support Ranger’s development team in all aspects of project development of its solar energy projects.
- Identify industry trends, develop actionable solutions, and report findings to developers and senior management.
- Engage in legislative and regulatory research to stay appraised of significant industry or governmental activities that impact Ranger Power’s development portfolio at the local, state and federal level.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and advocacy skills
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team and take the initiative to follow up as needed
Please email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
For candidates interested in working during the school year, the expected weekly commitment will be approximately 10-20 hours, with flexibility around candidate’s class schedule and other program commitments.
Ranger Power is an equal opportunity employer.