2021 Summer Internship – Project Management Intern
at RAPP Internship (View all jobs)
New York – RAPP
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
As a guiding ethos, RAPP stands up for Individuality. So much so, that it’s in our agency value proposition. We’re committed to racial justice, equality, representation and unbiased economic opportunity, because we know that the strength of our diversity helps us create our best work. And we believe in harnessing the strength of all our Fiercely Individual people, and the differences among us, because that’s the surest way to positively impact our business and network culture.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action, and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
Our interns are sharp and can think both strategically and creatively no matter what discipline they’re assigned to. During this 10-week program, you will:
- Work on day-to-day client business
- Participate in an intern team project & pitch presentation
- Experience a curriculum of lunch & learns to gain deeper understanding of the agency world
AS A PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERN, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Develop understanding of project Lifecyle – including RAPP’s processes and project management tools
- Collaborate with team members across agency departments on client work
- Create and maintain project documents including timelines, status reports, recaps – to accurately track and maintain project status
- Support project management team with budget management
- Receive mentorship from agency leaders
Project Managers keep the agency machine running and ensure everyone has the tools they need to succeed. They are responsible for project workflow and collaborate with cross-functional team members to assist in the planning, coordination and completion of work. Project Managers ensure high-quality, on time, on budget output of all projects. Want to be at the center of it all? Now’s your chance.
- Applicants must be one of the following:
- A current full-time student who is in their junior or senior year
- A current full-time graduate student
- A recent graduate
- Must have a strong interest and/or experience in marketing/advertising.
- Must be able to show proof of legal work authorization to participate in a 10-week internship in the United States prior to the start of the internship. Internships will not be sponsored by RAPP.