Under general guidance, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to coordinate, monitor and assist in the implementation of marketing and communications tactics and projects in assigned functional area. General guidelines are provided to perform a variety of tasks with some decision making responsibility. Recommends solutions to moderately complex problems. Regular contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Based on existing processes and established best practices, provides tactical recommendations to support client marketing efforts, often includes adapting existing materials to fit existing needs.
• Assists in implementing marketing strategies by coordinating the creation and production of marketing and communications materials. May coordinate trade show exhibits and oversee the distribution of marketing literature.
• May coordinate the organization, maintenance and updating of customer and investment product and service information on the organization’s intranet system.
• Provides basic consulting to clients in order to resolve immediate questions and/or requests.
• Identifies opportunities to respond to Requests for Proposal (RFP); and researches, prepares and tracks responses.
• Assists in preparing financial information or other general reports.
• Conducts basic marketing research and compiles results for projects, as assigned.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Principles and practices of customer relations, marketing and communications.
• Fundamental investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the securities industry.
• Coordinating marketing and communication project activities.
• Conducting research using the Internet and other resources, compiling results and preparing reports.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software, including word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, data base and internet reference service applications.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
• Work independently and manage multiple projects with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A) in business, finance, marketing or a related field.
• One year professional experience preferred.
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• None required.
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm’s core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
• Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
• Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
• Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
• Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
• Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm
Primary Location US-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint Petersburg
Shift Day Job