Associate Finance Director – RCI Theatricals Inc.
RCI is currently accepting applications for the position of Associate Finance Director.
RCI manages Broadway and Off-Broadway productions, as well as national tours. Each show is its own company and each company operates on an accrual basis. Current shows on Broadway are Hadestown, Jagged Little Pill, Ain’t Too Proud, and Chicken and Biscuits. Please visit our website: www.RCITheatricals.com.
Hours: Full time, M-F. Salaried position.
Location: Could be combination of in person and remote.
Scope of work:
· Assist the Finance Director with all aspects of theatrical accounting, including preparing cash positions, compilation reports and investor distributions.
· Prepare audit schedules and compile backup for annual audits.
· Review and track paperwork and checks for co-producers and show investments.
· Prepare investor correspondence; distribute compilation and audit reports, as well as annual K-1’s.
· Manage reporting systems for SBA grants, as well as NYS and NYC tax credits.
· Enter weekly payrolls for running shows. Voucher all invoices and track accruals.
· Set up state tax accounts for touring shows.
· Complete US Census Bureau reports.
· Reconcile all bank accounts each month.
· Lots more!
· A love of theater.
· Accounting or business degree.
· At least 3 years of full charge bookkeeping.
· QuickBooks proficiency including classes and Customers:Jobs.
· Ability to multi-task, work rapidly (yet carefully), and enjoy being part of a team.
· Commensurate with experience.
· Health insurance.
· Long term disability insurance.
· Generous holiday and vacation policy.
· Annual reimbursement for theater tickets.
· Profit sharing.
RCI Theatricals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or age.
Please submit Resume, Cover Letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.