Do you love baseball, softball, or any other sport? Are you looking to be a part of an innovative and exciting tech team? This position may be exactly what you are looking for to get started in the sports tech industry!
Realplay delivers video of every swing, pitch, and catch that any player makes on a baseball or softball field. Our cameras capture every moment to help players improve, share their highlights with anybody, and hold on to memories.
Rapsodo is committed to helping athletes reach their full potential by providing industry leading, data-driven sports technology and tools. All 30 MLB clubs rely on Rapsodo data for player development and evaluation
Rapsodo & Realplay are currently seeking an energetic and self-driven Tech Field Operator candidate. As a member of the Sports Operations team, you will get an opportunity to support business for a growing, fast-paced company.
* Attend weekend tournaments to operate proprietary data collection system
* Operate Rapsodo on field unit(s)
* Set-Up/Breakdown Equipment at start/end of shift
* Record & score games on assigned field using Realplay equipment and software
* Monitor and maintain proper camera angles to ensure quality video
* Communicate with supervisor and other field staff to achieve common goal
* Treat equipment properly and protect equipment from damage
* Communicate with customers and business partners at major facilities and events
* Perform general clerical and office administrative duties
* Minimum 1-2 years of professional work or internship experience
* Must have excellent, professional communication skills
* Energy, enthusiasm and hands-on attitude
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Self-driven candidate for the position of Sports Operations
* Comfortable working on new technology
* Easy access to car
* Available to work weekends, nights & holidays
Start Date: 06/15/2021
End Date: 08/15/2021
Applicants can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website: