We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our curated marketplace gathers the industry’s best publishing professionals — the likes of Stephen King’s designer, Neil Gaiman’s editor or Walter Isaacson’s publicist.
We’ve grown to a community of 1,000,000 authors and freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
We are now a team of 40, fully remote. Want to join us? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to assist our Community Managers and help grow Reedsy’s supply of book reviewers on Discovery build relationships and optimize conversion.
- Execute on our current outreach strategy, including: lead generation, A/B testing, email campaigns, replying to leads, and recording campaign performance;
- Develop new growth avenues for reviewer acquisition, improve our processes and conversion (increase in the number of submitted and/or approved applications);
- Review applications and select appropriate reviewers according to our predefined criteria; and
- Onboard new reviewers.
- Analytical mind
- Experience automating and scaling outreach
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Great understanding of onboarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Customer support experience (Intercom, Crisp, Zendesk, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Strong writing skills
- Native-level English speaker
- Proven experience in scaling acquisition for a startup or a fast-growing company;
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German.
- A good dose of ambition, a willingness to learn, and a great sense of humor
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! ✌️