Senior Citizen Van Driver
*No CDL Needed
The Regency Memory Care Club / Adult Day Program
We are looking for drivers to transport elderly persons to and from home to our club.
We are the best provider for dementia adult day care in Bergen County. Our clients are frail senior citizens who have multiple aging-related disabilities including dementia and Alzheimer’s disease who need care throughout the day. Our program is designed to provide individuals with physical and mental stimulation and to have a place to go on weekdays that is safe and gives their lives purpose.
We have immediate openings at our River Edge, NJ location.
We are looking for personable, easy going, caring and compassionate people.
· Be able to lift, carry, and push equipment, supplies and patients exceeding 50 lbs.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Valid driver’s license & a good driving record.
· Comfortable driving a van.
· Extremely dependable, this position requires excellent attendance.
· Ability to interact cordially, patiently, compassionately with senior citizens and persons with disabilities.
Part-Time, must be willing to work Sundays and Holidays.
Hours: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm