Dayglo Ventures & Relix Media Group are currently seeking a graphic design intern with the desire to learn the ins and outs of the music industry this summer semester. The graphic design internship program is unpaid but offers students or recent grads valuable hands-on experience in a fast-paced and exciting company. We are looking for reliable, driven music fans who have a desire to work hard and take initiative on tasks/projects as well collaborate with others. If this describes you, please send us your resume and cover letter!
At the moment, our internships are remote and will continue to be until it is safe to return to the office. No interns will be required to come into the office if they are not comfortable, even if other employees are there.
– Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, promotions, contests, online banners and social media accounts
– Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
– Advance your techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Photoshop to make pixel perfect illustrations
– Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Marketing Team and make necessary changes
– Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
– Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications
– Knowledge in Adobe After Effects not required but a plus
– Basic knowledge of layouts, composition, typography and other graphic design fundamentals
– Must have a personal computer to work from
– Having access to graphic design and layout software is required
– Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
– Must have excellent time management skills
– Must have the ability to work independently as well as in partnership with the team
– Ability to work independently in deadline-sensitive environment
– Proactive and positive attitude
– 2-3 days per week required
– Passion for music and is in the process of getting a degree in the music industry (actively pursuing a career in the music industry) is a plus.
-Prior knowledge of bands, brands, and events a plus!
***Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.***