Are you a competitive, outgoing and highly motivated professional looking for a full-time position with legitimate six figures earnings potential?
Your search ends here….
The Sales Account Executive is a fully remote position that conducts business-to-business, outbound phone calls to professionals in targeted industries, selling powerful marketing tools to potential customers. With over $1M invested annually in lead prospecting, Account Executives call warm leads with great closing potential. This position provides extraordinary first-year earnings potential for the right individuals, working in a fun, highly competitive culture for an organization recognized as a top place to work, one of the nation’s fastest growing companies and accreditation for conducting business with the highest standards of ethics and compliance.
- Conduct a high volume of outbound phone calls to potential customers using warm leads that are provided
- Participate in a paid, instructor-led virtual training program—teaching new hires to effectively engage business owners and close deals
- Receive ongoing support from inspirational leaders who care tremendously about their employees’ success
- Key performance indicators for this role include phone-time per day, dials per day and sales volume.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base and bonus pay between $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 for first year employees
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and much more
- 40-hour standard weekly schedule from 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. (EST or PST shifts) weekdays with paid time-off, paid holidays and no night or weekend shifts
- Equipment needed to work remotely – including computer, webcam, headset and phone service – provided by the company
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Successful individuals will possess an excellent sales aptitude with a closing mentality, strong work ethic and communication skills, an outgoing and competitive personality and coach-able attitude
Remote Work Requirements
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: FL, NJ, OH, PA, NC, GA, TN, MN, TX, CO, AZ, NM, or NV only
- Internet connectivity with speed of 10 mbps or greater
- A dedicated workspace free from distraction
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned, Pennsylvania-based marketing services provider that has been recognized as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies (Inc. 5000), a top place to work (philly.com) and is accredited through the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating for conducting business with the highest standards of ethics and compliance. Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the marketing products and services that we provide to professionals in targeted industries, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.