ReminderMedia’s marketing team is growing fast and looking for a talented, passionate Web Designer to help promote our brand and drive leads. This fully remote role is 75% creative and 25% technical. We’re looking for someone who loves to come up with new ideas, and equally loves implementing those ideas in design and marketing funnels. If you love funnel-hacking, WordPress, and Photoshop, this job is for you!
What we do:
- Provide relationship marketing tools—branded magazines, social media posts, and emails—to referral-driven business professionals
- Create incredible content that helps our customers connect with their clients and prospects
- Develop new ideas for web and print products that our customers can use to develop relationships that drive business results
- Communicate with customers on a consistent basis that engages them and retains their business
- Support our sales, marketing, and customer service teams through our online communication
What you’ll do:
- Create awesome landing pages that drive leads for sales
- Build marketing and sales funnels online that convert to leads and online purchases
- Design graphics for social media and e-mail campaigns to promote our products and thought leadership
- Visually refresh our websites regularly to take advantage of new technologies and keep visitors engaged
- Maintain our sites in WordPress, applying best practices in web compliance and SEO
- We have a 17-year proven track record of providing customizable print and digital products for business professionals. Now, we are growing our digital marketing team to scale our lead generation through new industries, new verticals, and new creative ideas. We need your help to accomplish our goals.
- As a web designer, you’ll work on a variety of projects (small and large) and be part of a larger team of creative and marketing professionals. We are an in-house creative team, but that doesn’t mean we have to be boring! We are looking for somebody that wants to contribute significantly to our company goals—being just as comfortable talking strategy as they are about getting into the weeds and working on the technical details to support scale.
- There are no minimum requirements for experience—just an awesome portfolio that shows off your design chops and a demonstrated ability to take a design from Photoshop to code. You must provide a link in your resume to your portfolio, so we’ll know how talented you are.
Remote work requirements:
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: TN, FL, NJ, OH, TX, PA, MN, GA, AZ, NC, CO, NM, or NV only 
- Internet connectivity with speed of 10 mbps or greater
- A dedicated workspace free from distraction
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned, Pennsylvania-based marketing services provider that has been recognized as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies (Inc. 5000), a top place to work (philly.com) and is accredited through the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating for conducting business with the highest standards of ethics and compliance. Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the marketing products and services that we provide to professionals in targeted industries, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.
DigitalGrapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly. Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.