This job is part time (20-25 hours/week), 5 days/week (Monday through Friday).
Rennicke & Associates is slowly re-opening. Most clinicians and staff are still working remotely. This job will likely be mostly remote to start, but applicants should be available and feel comfortable coming into the office in person once the office fully re-opens.
Reception: Greet patients in a friendly professional manner on their first call and/or first visit to the office (virtually or in person). Pay attention to their needs throughout the process of getting started with a therapist on staff through the submission of their payment and insurance paperwork. Coordinate the implementation of a high standard of care and customer service.
Billing: Gather and precisely enter patient demographics into our electronic medical records system. Collaborate with team Billing Coordinator in timely processing of session billing and submission of invoices to client’s insurance company. Assist Clinic Director in bimonthly and monthly payroll calculations and coordinate with company’s bookkeeper, human resources coordinator and accountant for timely processing of payroll.
Human Resources: Liaises with the company’s human resource and insurance leads on making sure documentation for staff’s payroll, medical insurance and other employment documentation is onboarded and off-boarded appropriately.
Website/Marketing: Prepare quarterly newsletter for online publication, coordinate with website administrators on the upkeep of the website.
Assist the Director: Support the management of the director’s in-house projects and non-profit organization, submit postings to social media, coordinate travel arrangements and reservations for group practice, support maintenance of human resource files.
Manage Office: Ensure that office supplies are ordered, coordinate with cleaning crew, building maintenance, and deliveries for physical office. Coordinate with company’s IT and technical support to ensure that delivery of online and virtual services is conducted smoothly.
Anti-Racist/Social Justice Commitment: Engage in anti-racist and social justice workshops, sponsored by the group practice, consultation and conversations and support the integration of these learnings and experiences into the office manager position.
- Warm, confident attitude, able to interact well with children and adults
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and following through on task completion
- Comfortable and curious about learning new skills, well-established process for independent learning Self-starting, awareness of what needs to be done before it is asked
- Analytical and innovative problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals
- Action-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ready and excited to grow with our business.
- Excellent team player with a real passion for working with and supporting others
- Experience with hospitality, human resources, and/or intake coordination
- At least 2-5 years work experience in a medical, clinical, psychology research or office setting
- High School Diploma required; BA/BS preferred; psychology and/or hospitality background preferred.
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Established skills in Microsoft office applications (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience with website maintenance (e.g. WordPress, Elementor)
Rennicke & Associates is a vibrant psychotherapy group practice with 8 clinical staff members located in the Tribeca neighborhood of Manhattan in New York City (currently conducting the majority of our sessions virtually). Our mission is to authentically and meaningfully connect with people to undo prior experiences of aloneness and isolation in order to heal the pain and distress in their lives. A foundational element of our striving to connect is our current initiative to to enhance and expand our consciousness about how our own racial, ethnic, gender identities, and sexual orientations show up in our therapy rooms and in the world. We are stepping into the idea that in order for us to see our clients and connect deeply, we must also see ourselves clearly and the ways that systems of oppression impact all of us.
We are looking for new voices to help us deepen this process of growth and change and for an office manager who is seeking a group practice environment that focuses on an attachment-focused and relational approach to treatment with children, teens, families and adults. We are looking for someone who is exceptionally well organized, driven, and interpersonally effervescent to be the point person between clients, administration, clinical staff and our director. Our mission is to continue to establish ourselves as a center for excellence and thought leadership for psychotherapy in New York City and beyond. We are looking for a special person who wants to be an active leader in taking our group to the next level.
For more information about Rennicke & Associates, please visit our website: www.rennickeassociates.com
Applicants should send a cover letter, their CV, and contact information for 3 references to: email@example.com
Enthusiastic and interested applicants should visit our CAREER page to find application and submission instructions.