Position Announcement: Staff Environmental Scientist/ Engineer – (Full-Time)
Location: Ocean Township, NJ (Monmouth County)
Date Available: ASAP
Organizational Overview: Renova Environmental Company was established in 2006 and has core competencies providing environmental project management and remediation construction services to federal and private clients. Renova’s in-house team consists of project managers, environmental scientists, heavy equipment operators, and field technicians.
Position Overview: The Staff Environmental Scientist/ Engineer position offers a dynamic and self-motivated individual the unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business in a rewarding field. The position offers a balance between field and office work, and provides for a fulfilling experience in the environmental field in a fast-paced company with opportunities for advancement.
- Report writing
- Data management
- AutoCAD drawings
- Project scheduling, logistics, and implementation
- Work scope and budget development
- Develop knowledge of environmental and safety regulations
- Interact with clients, subcontractors, regulatory officials, and industry professionals
- Support overall business operations
- Remedial action oversight
- Remedial investigations of soil and groundwater via GeoProbe and hand auger
- Monitoring well installation oversight and sampling
Compensation: $50,000 to 65,000; rate based on industry standard; commensurate with experience; industry-leading benefits package
- 2 to 5 years experience
- B.S. or B.A. in a Life Science, Physical Science, or Environmental Engineering
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, and computer skills
- Safe driving record
To Apply: Qualified candidates should email a resume and cover letter describing experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information is available at www.renovaenviro.com.