About this Job
Resourcesoft is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator to work at our Corporate Office in Marlborough, MA. The ideal candidate will handle the HR related tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Plan and coordinate onboarding tasks for new hires.
- Prepare new hire paperwork including employment related documents
- Facilitate the joining formalities of the new hires.
- Follow and complete onboarding and exit procedures.
- Assist in administering benefits offered by the Company.
- Assist the manager in the facilitation of annual performance review process for employees.
- Work in tandem with the Payroll department to ensure seamless processing of pay and benefits to employees.
- Act as a liaison between management and employee.
- Respond to management team and employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Help maintain statutory compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations.
- Collaborate with the company’s legal counsel and the company management for related matters and see it to completion.
- Document HR related processes and procedures.
- Maintain and update the HR records.
- Assist in talent acquisition and the recruitment process to hire for internal positions.
- Create and maintain active job postings.
- Participate and represent the Company at Career Fairs.
- Handle day-to-day operations of the HR department.
- Perform general administrative duties which include but are not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing, managing correspondence and handling general queries
- Facilitate monthly celebrations, manage and distribute corporate supplies for company events
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of HR experience or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Advanced level of proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Previous recruiting support experience is highly preferred.
- Proven ability to collaborate with different teams and succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail.
- Display flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities to assist with various projects as needed.
- Strong written and verbal skills are required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Any HR certification is a plus.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Performance Bonus
- Yearly Appraisals
- Comprehensive on-the-job Training
- Health Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Milestone Celebrations
- Free Snacks
- Free Access to fully equipped fitness center
- Office Cafeteria