Reynolds American is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
REYNOLDS AMERICAN IS LOOKING FOR A TERRITORY MANAGER:
SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry Level
FUNCTION: Marketing & Sales
LOCATION: Bridgeton, NJ
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Territory Managers are charged to implement Trade Marketing Services Company’s strategic vision of transforming the tobacco industry. They are responsible for representing the company in the sale, marketing and promotion of its portfolio of products when engaging both retail outlets and adult tobacco consumers. Territory Managers drive the sale, development and execution of strategic business plans and marketing programs, within a defined sales territory. This role allows individuals to consistently demonstrate their entrepreneurial approach in the sale and execution of the company’s brand marketing leveraging the 5P marketing mix: Product Availability, Promotions, Presence, Pricing, and Personal Selling.
Reports to: Senior Division Manager
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
· Manage your territory in terms of performance and in maintaining effective relationships across a diverse base of retailers for Reynolds American Inc’s products.
· Calling on established traditional and non-traditional retail outlets.
· Selling and executing national and local brand building marketing programs and initiatives within these accounts.
· Plan and execute the visit to the retailers and build strong business relationships, respond to their questions, issues, concerns, and monitor contract compliance.
· Achieving assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and brand building measures;
· Building outstanding relationships with store managers by providing expert consumer insights and advice through the development of individual business plans.
· Participating in relationship marketing by conducting effective “1 to 1” Consumer Engagements through an understanding of Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies.
· Actively promoting the marketing mix through direct discussions with retailers using analytical proficiency and influencing skills to promote a beneficial business plan for RJRT and our retailers.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
· Do you consider yourself a self-starter who gets things done and enjoys growing brands through building relationships?
· Do you possess the current legal right to work in the USA?
· Are you at least 21 years of age or older? Do you have a valid U.S driver’s license?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· Extra-curricular participation record (ex: academic student groups, sport teams, internships, etc).
· Highly effective time management, and oral-written-listening communication skills.
· Conflict management, decision-making ability, and problem solving for mutually beneficial results.
· Effective influencing, selling, and negotiation skills.
· Strategic and financial acumen to enable the identification, evaluation, and action against business growth opportunities.
· High School Diploma
· Proficiency in computer skills and MS Office applications.
· US driver’s license.
· Previous experience in a marketing focused role – preferably in sales, field market or B2B
· It helps if you are mobile and potentially willing to discover the USA while furthering your career. Through our career growth opportunities, we promote movement to new territories and eventual career progression to our head office.