Check with your school’s Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
Job Description: Internship (flexible work hours during Fall Semester )
Requirements: Native Mandarin Speaker, Proficient with WeChat
Founded in 2008, Ridgetop Research is a leader in global expert consultancy and primary source research that serves hedge funds, private equity, mutual funds and venture capital firms. Our employee’s industry knowledge and research help our clients meet their overall due diligence and analytical needs. We do this by focusing on deep dive research into client targeted industries and by finding the perfect consultants who can offer valuable insight to our clients. This insight is used to make sound investment decisions and seize opportunities ahead of our client’s competitors.
Interns are responsible for sourcing and recruiting industry professionals across all sectors. As an Intern you will help the team to effectively utilize Ridgetop Research’s best of breed primary source research platform. You will work directly with Associates and Analysts while they support the firm’s institutional client base. Interns work in a fast-pace environment, sourcing for multiple projects at one time. They are comfortable communicating Ridgetop’s value proposition and growing its exclusive custom recruiting platform. Interns will be paired with a mentor who will help train them and give the feedback about their work. Interns will learn valuable networking skills, get an in-depth knowledge of how financial firms make their buying/selling decisions, and learn how to use our research tools/platforms.
- Identify and recruit professionals across all industries to establish business relationships
- Dedicate significant time doing outreach on the phone and via email to effectively communicate Ridgetop Research’s business and value proposition to industry professionals
- Re-engage and qualify consultants
- Assist associates as needed to reach sourcing and recruiting goals
What we are looking for:
Ridgetop Research invites candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Current College Student
- Interest in the financial services industry (0-2 years of experience)
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Familiarity with LinkedIn and Excel
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Can manage work independently but still thrives on a team.
- Focus on setting and outperforming goals
- Outgoing and personable attitude
- Outside the box thinking
- Sales and phone outreach experience
Why Join Ridgetop Research?
Are you a self-starter who is motivated, driven, detail oriented, an excellent communicator and focused on success? There is no limit to your ability to grow and succeed at Ridgetop Research. The internship program provides its participants with valuable industry knowledge and experience while helping to support the work of our associates. We value individuals who are curious, creative and interested in learning about a diverse range of investment targets. If you have a strong desire to build your networks, learn about the financial services industry and spend much of your day communicating directly with top industry leaders, then this is the internship for you.
Ridgetop Research is an equal opportunity employer.