Rinati Skin, LLC is a cutting-edge research, design & manufacturing company, specializing in the field of cosmetic and bio-pharmacological application of Stem-Cells and their secretory factors.
We are seeking a self-motivated Plant Tissue Culture Technician to join our Research & Development efforts. The incumbent will be responsible for conduct experiments for optimizing culture growth and micropropagation of plant tissues.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow and maintain plants in a greenhouse and tissue culture
- Cut and transfer plant tissue to fresh media using aseptic/sterile techniques
- Investigate samples molecularly, including genotyping and gene expression
- Design and conduct experiments
- Collect and analyze data
- Execute production plans by following the SOPs and instructions
- Basic cleaning of laboratory equipment (washing, glassware/containers, cleaning lab space etc)
- Present experimental results
- Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Cell/Molecular Biology, or other relevant field with 2+ years laboratory experience
- Proficient antiseptic techniques
- Experience in molecular biology, including DNA/RNA extractions, PCR, gel electrophoresis, restriction enzyme digestion, and sequencing.
- Working with plants and plant tissue culture
- Ability to work with others in a multi-disciplinary setting