As data-driven management consultants, Rivel helps management teams and boards improve valuation, mitigate risk and drive performance.
Since 1991, Rivel has been advising management teams and boards on how aligning attitudes and behaviors of key stakeholders (Employees, Customers and Shareholders) can make the difference between success and failure in their business.
Our rapidly growing client list includes some of the largest publicly traded companies in the world across all industries.
Rivel was named among the Top Work Places 2020 by Hearst Connecticut Media Group.
OPPORTUNITY: FIELD ANALYST
Rivel’s TrendLign division is currently seeking a talented, self-assured entry-level field analyst who has flexibility to work remotely as well as in our Westport, CT office as needed. This is a broad-based, fast-paced role and will allow the analyst to experience all facets of our field and interviewing process. Dedicated analysts have excellent opportunity for advancement in this fast-growing, values-driven company.
- Support the Field Director and team of Project Directors with managing projects through the fielding/interviewing process
- Review/analyze client samples
- Coordinate project launches with the executive interviewing team
- Perform ongoing quality control of interviews
- Database/sample maintenance
- Recruit and onboard new executive interviewers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (Market Research experience and/or Finance coursework a plus)
- Alignment with Rivel’s core values
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task/handle changing priorities
- Friendly, sincere, enthusiastic
- Sense of humor
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, quick learner
- Analytical and a team player
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word & Excel)