We make a difference- in your community and in your career.
*$2,000.00 Sign-On Bonus: $1,000.00 at hire and $1,000.00 after you complete 6 months of service.*
Seeking a part-time Psychiatrist for the Riverside Community Care Outpatient Center in Upton.
Part time salaried prescriber position in dynamic community-based setting in Upton. Riverside Community Care is a long established, highly respected, innovative and growing community behavioral health provider serving eastern and central Massachusetts.
Join our highly collegial multidisciplinary team by:
- providing psychiatric coverage
- prescribing and managing psycho-active medication for adults seen in the outpatient centers
- collaborating with program staff who are providing therapy
- being involved with families of children for whom he/she is prescribing
- participating in multi-disciplinary team meetings and utilization review
We offer very flexible hours that meet your needs. Choose the hours that you are able to work up to 10 hours during the week.
We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries, reimbursement for malpractice insurance, and the opportunity to earn additional compensation for on-call coverage.
- Must be a licensed physician in the state of Massachusetts with a current DEA certificate
- Board Certified or Board Eligible to work with children and adolescents
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.